<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


NYTe account~! MADE ^^
DATE:Thursday, March 5, 2009 TIME:{8:30 AM} COMMENTS:
Comments:
The account info for NYTe:
email: shining_nyte@hotmail.com
password: youngwonhee5
=
blogspot:
email: same as above
password: nyteyoungwonhee

=) Kayz? Now, get posting, girls! Yeonie unnie, maybe you could change the display and stuff? ^^
 
hello there yunni~~~

monochrome-colors is officially open, n i hope to see u there~~~

monochrome-colors.blogspot.com
 
Aha, ok Yunni..
I would searching for the good layouts for us girls ^^
well, has hyomi know about this?
I haven't email her yet LOL
 
LOL. I'll go send her an email right now. ^^
 
weeh... ok.. I'll go see wat's up with this... ^^
 
I told u, u can post it any tym u want.... I don't really mind AT All..

wah, u should watch 2PM idol show with SHINee I found it in YT but it has no subs... I'm watchign it right now. so funny ^^
 
I LOVE the poster.... it made me say 'oMgee' hahhaha

waaki me ~
 
^^ I was thinking of making a background. I'll get to it when I get home, kay?
 
Post a Comment

Hey, girls. The NYTe blog is officially up and posted on blogspot!

xnytexshineex.blogspot.com

The account info is...-click-


« »