Hmm...
"You and Moni both take things straight to the heart."
"Jacob, 10 dollars if you break her ankles!"
"Do you really like/love him that much? To have him say these bad stuff about you? Is he really worth suffering and dying over and over again?"
All quoted from one person.
Yes, I take things straight to the heart. That's why the second sentence killed me tonight and killed my night. And yes to the third sentence. I do love him- as my friend. As someone I know, as a person, as the person I retain in my memory.
Another friend and I were having a short conversation and that friend basically said goodbye to me and this other friend because he felt that he was hurting her and not worthy to be her/my friend. I tried to tell him, tried to convince him...=\ I lost another great friend. This really sucks.
On a brighter note, congratulations to all my seniors<3