Last time I was just plain worried and furious at what he did and worried that my dad would have a cardiac arrest or something from yelling so loud. Thank God that didn't happen. Well that was my excuse before my dad pulled me aside afterwards to teach me a lesson on how to hold back your emotions when something comes up because you need a clear, logical head.
This time, I learned my lesson. Look, I have a clear head. No crying, no shouting, no anger barely held back by an extremely thin line. I did help, didn't I? I drove the hysterical family home safely. I got them water and tried to help them calm down. I got grandpa to sit down and not overreact or say anything else to stimulate him even more. I got my older cousin to calm down. Ish. Kind of. Seeing him at the park hunched over and sobbing with snot and tears all over him...I didn't overreact. I kept my cool and observed my surroundings. I listened to the authorities and I was quiet, helping out, and I did help, didn't I? I will admit though, I was starting to get scared towards the end when he started going on about aliens being real and seeing a video and rapping with Tupac. I know he's not sober. I know. But to an extent, it's still so scary to see him ramble on and on like this. Thank God I managed to keep my cool. I need more practice with that.
Know what really slapped me across the face though? When my dad came to pick me up before driving mommy over. He said that I was useless and didn't help with anything. Because I ran out without shoes on when Ariel called me and I would have had been a liability and not an asset if I got hurt on the way or something.
There are so many things troubling me, and quite frankly, I know a lot of these things are going to hurt me. To be honest, I'm kind of really scared, of so many things. Lord, guide me...